Friday, May 28, 2010

The Greek letter of the day is "Delta"

Bob Dylan said it. Watchmen brought it back to the ears of this generation. The times they are a changing. The world is full of craziness. The craziness that entertains me in my chance encounters is also the craziness that causes listeners to question my honesty and creativity when I repeat the stories. I'll still be going to concerts as time allows, and I'll bring my trusty steed (named Nikon) as house rules allow. However, I have tales to tell, musings to write, and I can't get to enough concerts to post as frequently as I'd like.


And thus, "It's a Transocular Life" is born...or reincarnated...or recycled. Whatever your word of choice, it's here, I'm here, and I think you're still here.  Grab a teacup, put on a nice sweater, and get those comfortable shoes on. It's walkin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment